Our 2017 Africa Travel / Safari Report contains over 20 pages of unfiltered African travel advice. It will teach you how to avoid common safari planning mistakes, save you time, monies, and bug bites!

2017 Africa Travel / Safari Report

All right – this is the juicy stuff… the inside scoop that others won’t tell you.

If you want to know where to really go on safari for maximum wildlife and minimum discomfort you have come to right place!

Our 2017 Africa Travel / Safari Report contains over 20 pages of Unfiltered African travel advice. It will teach you how to avoid common safari planning mistakes, save you time, monies, and bug bites!

 

Includes:

Where to Go and When – an independent expert’s opinion based on 20 years travel experience with country ratings for Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zanzibar, and Zimbabwe.

Learn which safari hotspot earned a 3 out of 10 rating. Uncover what Oprah called Africa’s best kept secret.

Learn how to avoid insects, crowds, and uncomfortable weather while maximizing wildlife!

Places to avoid – why the biggest name may not provide the best safari experience.

Learn where we love to stay! Our experts spend 2 to 3 months of each year inspecting properties in Africa. Many do not live up to the hype whilst others are stupendous.

How much does a custom safari cost along with sample itineraries.

Learn how to maximize your travel dollar by traveling during certain times of year.

Hot spots – the newest safari properties and why you might want to check them out!

Africa’s top 3 spots for maximum wildlife viewing.

Bonus – a $250 Ultimate Africa Safari Travel Voucher to be used towards your ultimate safari!

 

Here is a sneak peek:

KENYA, EAST AFRICA
Everyone thinks Kenya is the place to go… and if it were 1980 they would be right. Today however, having gone down the road of mass tourism, things are pretty bad. There are now over 7,000 beds in Kenya’s once shiny tourist gem – the Masai Mara. More rooms = more tourists = more crowds. I have counted over 40 minibuses on a wildlife sighting there – the place is a zoo literally and figuratively. This is compounded by the reserves small size – less than 3% of the entire Serengeti ecosystem. The other 97% is in Tanzania. To continue reading download our report.

 

Download our 2017 Africa Travel and Safari Report today! Simply enter your name and email address. The report comes as a 911kb PDF file. If you prefer to receive the report by email, fax, or regular mail, let us know.

Prefer to read the report another time? Download and print it for later reference.

Name *

Email Address *

 

Site Development